Monday, March 31, 2014

Seriouslly?

   Again I must ask why on Earth do I have to cry out in pain and live a miserable life and Nobody seems to do a damn thing to these People? These are vicious S.O.B.s and that is a fact. They live a fantasy life if They think They can lie about what They have done. I have no respect at all for these People and that is a fact. What I have told You about My life no Person on Earth should have to go through to prove His honesty, but I sure as Hell feel it necessary in order to bring these Punks down. I told You that I am not a loose cannon, but I must reiterate. In the 90's I would have called Myself one. I hated life so bad I was going totally mad. What turned My life around was moving back here to Wyoming in 2002. Being in a small town You're more likely to be put away, in a city You can get away with more. Yes I am saying that a Person can change, and I really did some changing. I have to admit that this is a hard thing to write, but it has to be wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment