Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Still here

   Do You want to know something about this Pattison Fella? Would You believe He even went to Tibet to become a Monk? I doubt if He really tried Myself, but that's what He said He was going to do. When He came back He said it was to filthy over there and could'nt stand it. My thoughts are He was just going over seas, He did say He went to Holland while there. Don't the Monks have a vow of silence? I know Richard well enough to know that He could never keep that pledge. As I have said before this Kid is a Hot Shot that thinks His shit smells like roses. I am curious about a song, "All the gold in California is in a bank in the middle of Beverly Hills in Somebody else's name.", Whos? Mine or Richards? I know now that I was being set up due to the fact that I was such a little Kid that night of the party, and now this Richard Pattison is wealthy because of it. If these People were My Friends They sure as Hell would have let Me know what that damn Playboy said instead of rubbing in My face that I am a slow Kid. Again Folks I do not lie, this all has happened to My life, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment