Friday, March 21, 2014

Post 395

   It has been, on the 25th of this month, three solid years that I have tried to bring these People to justice, no such luck. I will admit that I did do the acid, but I was set up with the junk for a fact. My life has change dramatically since this has started. I no longer smoke pot and I live inside for starters. When I first began speaking out I was living in a tent on Broadway in Santa Monica. I am not the most experience Person when it comes to living in the streets, but I knew to keep My camp clean and discreet. I was camped out less then a block away from Playboy west and was some what accepted there. I even had a spot where I could lock My stuff up for a while. But in all seriousness, this is bull crap! I am a Victim here Folks. I have to wonder what it was that Hugh Hefner even contacted Me about. If Anybody out there Knows if I am a wealthy Person without My knowledge, for I never read the magazine, I want You to know something. This is known as putting it in writing, I would give You half of what ever is sitting out there in My name. I am past the phase in My life in which I would have been an Addict so don't worry about Me messing up for one thing. And to clarify how Kelly McGill actually would have turned out, I would have been a Man with enough money to afford to treat Nancy as a Woman would expect to be treated and been a married Man, fact. Have a wonderful evening Folks, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment