Friday, March 28, 2014

Hello

   I am still here. I am at a loss on what else I can say or do. I am a Victim here Folks and I do not lie about anything. It is hard to understand how They can flat out screw with life in the manner that They do and nothing gets done about it. I am so pissed off I would do My best to ruin a face when I see Them. It is an easy thing to do when You walk up to a Person, kick the S.O.B. in the crotch in stride and follow up with an uppercut from the knees. It has potential of punching through into His cranium so deep You will punch His brain. This is a lethal punch when a Guy like Me uses it because My arms are used to hard work and swinging a hammer daily for years. If I remember right I may have told You about the Kid in Nevada I punched, I liked Him or would have really hurt the Boy. I could'nt use the sneaky kick punch on Him but I had Him set up for it. I stopped My foot when it started up. He looked at the Boss standing next to Him like, "What in the Hell?", and when He turned back I hit Him square on the jaw. I hit Him real soft and He still flew through the air sideways for about six feet. That is what You call a hammer fist. Twenty 12d nails in fifteen and a half seconds is how fast I could drive nails in My twenties, I've slowed down a bit but not much at the age of fifty three. I grabbed a Kid in Dallas and spun Him around after He pushed His Girlfriend and barely touched Him on the tip of His jaw, He did'nt try Me. The same Kid I pulled off of another Fella while They fought and threw Him across the room. What I am saying here is that I have a strength that can really hurt a Person, and if that Person is deserving punishment I will not pull My punch as I did with these two. And Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley are that deserving.

No comments:

Post a Comment