Saturday, March 22, 2014

Goofy ass Kid anyhow

   Ya I am a silly Bastard to do what it is that I am doing here, but what the heck aye? I have said it before that if it were You Yourselves You would want to bring these People down too. My sorry luck made these People wealthy and I can't do a damn thing about it so it seems. I harass Hugh Hefner and it just gets blown off. And I am here to say that I am the Person these Assholes are screwing with on T.V. People. It boggles My mind how They can get away with it too. Man, I even walked right up to the gates of the Playboy mansion and tried to get some attention from Hugh, no doing. Well? What next? I am a poor Peasant that wants to retire with style if it is possible. I have even asked for a dollar from any of You out there that might even care, no luck there. It may work if I asked again though. Mail it to Kelly McGill @ 718 N 2nd E, Riverton Wyoming 82501. I throw it out there again even though I doubt it will work. I Myself am a hard worker with arthritis creeping in on My back. The hard days I have lifting and toting are getting to Me. I have done manual labor for over thirty five years now, and it is getting real old. I have no retirement plan set up and will more then likely wind up a burden on society when I do quit working, so can Ya blame a Guy? Have a great day Yourselves, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment