Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tweet 530 here

   I sure as Hell hope You can read this, I left My glasses at My house and using the Folk's internet connection. so things are a bit blurred. I know, I'm showing some signs of age. I do not actually look at any post from others, but I do know that I starting to be followed by a lot of Police Officers. To those I wish to say that I sure do hope You don't take this as a prank. I really do not, in My art want to go out and kill these People, but I know Myself well and see that I am capable of losing complete control if I ran into Them. I can see how My even saying this could raise questions about My sanity, I Myself keep a close watch on it. I am at a point to where I am positive that this Richard Pattison it paying some high falutin' S.O.B. off, I am without a doubt sure that Hugh Hefner knows exactly Whom to approach about such things, and that I write for not, but as the saying goes, "Can Ya blame a Guy for trying?". My name is Kelly McGill, and I do have serious issues in life and most of them were created by these People. All I can hope for is that They get run over by a truck and it's not Mine. I would be a bigger Fool then I am if They did vanish now after writing all of this, so I would have to follow in Their shoes and create a solid aliby for a fact. I cannot prove, without the help of those involved, that They are guilty of administering the acid, but They are screwing with My life as a joke. The proof is on Television. With this said I am finished for the evening, again, this sucks. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment