Saturday, March 22, 2014

How I really am

   In the first place I really do not expect a penny from any one of You, but I at least told You how I feel. A deserving Person? Ya I feel I am. Just a few minutes ago, around thirty to be exact I stopped and did what a lot of People would not do. As I was pulling through a parking lot I noticed a car with it's hood up. To Me that says, "I need a jump start.", when I asked if She did I stopped and helped out. I may have ruined a pair of 501s and My sheepskin Wrangler jacket by doing so, but I was not about to let this Gal and Her three Kids sit there without help. She did have a Mechanic Friend coming to help and the two of Us got Her on the road. He did not have jumper cables so I am glad I stayed until He arrived. A bad connection to the battery was all it was, I had taken apart the connection and cleaned it but no luck. When Her help arrived He went through the fuses under the hood and finally with My cables on He twisted the connector, that was all it took. I was at least in the ballpark and had told Her it was more than likely the corroded cables. What amazes Me is that a lot of Folks out there would have looked away and let this Woman and Her three Kids sit there in the cold, it may be spring but it snowed here this morning Folks. What made Me feel good was when Her Daughter came over and gave Me a hug and said thanks. I will stop and help You out, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment