Thursday, March 27, 2014

post 550

   Not even a sawbuck has been received, I at least hoped for a dollar just to see if Anyone really cared. I in fact would send a poor soul a few bucks. Even when Homeless when I saw a street Musician or a panhandler in worse shape than Myself I'd give 'em something. But that is not what this is about. I say I am honest and I mean it. I still have'nt even touched any pot since around October and have had My chances too. As far sa drinking I still go out to some of the local Bars ever now and then, but nothing like I used to. When I was in My early twenties I was able to drink a case a day and still be able to function some what. Especially after I lost Nancy did I down the suds. For years I was at the Bar every night. If I had to borrow money to do so I would.  I will end here because I can smell My steak cooking. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment