Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Bro must go!

   The title Today has been said by Black People, I too say it. I was approached at work about this healthcare crap, it is nonsense to force this on this Country. I do not trust this Obama Fella for a second, Lobbyist run wild in the white house and I am sure They are bribing these Politicians that back this junk. I have no quarrels with healthcare, it is the fact that it is being forced upon Us. I have said it time and time again that $1. a day is more then enough to operate the system. If You have twenty million workers each paying that amount daily You will bring in plenty of capitol, $20,000,000. a day? Kickbacks are a notorious habit for these elected Officials, Lobbying is a kickback for a fact. I have seen a picture of Mr. Obama where He is sitting on the couch and taking a bong hit, behind Him is a  poster of Edi Ahmeen, a known Murderer. That in itself says something to Me. I have, as I have said before, met pot runners straight from Mexico that spoke better english the most Americans, so You cannot tell Me it is not possible for this Person to be a plant here. He speaks to clean in My opinion. I sincerely think He is starting a War in America. Now days You read and watch videos where black Kids are going around playing this knockout game, People We're are in for a rough go of it in the near future I am afraid, and this Obama Character is pushing it to the extremes. For one thing He is trying to cut the Military when We are at war, that is not normal. I hope and pray that a change does come to the great U.S. of A, but not the one He wants. They want to award these illegal Aliens with work wile Our own People suffer? I have lived in the streets, I know how tough it is to get out and They want to make it worse. Wake up America!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment