Monday, March 24, 2014

trying harder

   I really cannot believe that nothing at all is being done about this Person Richard Pattison. You cannot actually allow this Kid to mess with My life like He does. He and His Pals feel I am a joke of some sort. I say without a doubt it won't be funny if and when I run into this Child. I make no idle threats either, I would beat that sorry ass Kid half to death and enjoy it after what He did to My life. I have rights as a Human Being, only I am a slow Boy so Who cares? I insist on saying that I won't be responsible for My actions with these People. It is a fact that I have blacked out all memory before when it came to fighting. I have heard it said from Men that They just see red when They get into a fight, I truly don't remember parts of My life. Ray Joe Lewis ran into His house with Me right on His tail. After His Mother Alicita scolded Me for what I had done I do not remember a thing. I was two years old and snap kicked Him sqaure in the nose and had never heard the word Karate before then. I busted Bill Rowleys guitar over His head and never had a thought to do so. And I beat Thomas so bad He ran for His life. Does this sound like a Person You would be messing with? As the saying goes, it's always the one that retaliates for being pushed that is called the bad Person. People are screwed up in this Country and had better figure it out before We wind up losing the whole damn thing. Really, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment