Tuesday, July 12, 2011

# 80 for sure!

   Yea this is the 80th blog. Wow! I am still coming up with things to say though. I know what these Jerks are saying,"Kelly's just jealous, we're well off and He's poor.", No that is not the truth. I know for a fact what jealousy feels like Folks, the first time I thought of Nancy being with Someone else I felt it. I then told Myself I have no reason to be, I left Her and She needs to go on with Her life. I just wish I could do the same. In fact that is exactly what I am trying to do here, If They stole from Me in the manner I know They have done, and I can retreive it from Them, I know I can live a productive life. If not? I really don't see Myself going on much longer. I tell the truth when I say to You that I want to kill Myself, I have a will to live at the present is the only reason I go on. One reason to live is to bring these Boys to justice. I again say that I never purposely went seeking any acid. The word alone should keep Kids from doing it, "Acid!", why not just pour out some acid from a battery and drink it? IT IS ACID CHILDREN, acid destroys things. If I would have thought like that when it all started I would have said, "No!", just as You should. "The mind is a terrible thing to waste!", is an important saying to say the least. I will continue My quest for justice later. But until I see You again, KEEP YOUR GODDAMN ASSES OFF OF THE DRUGS KIDS!!! Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment