Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Still I try.

  Well? Anybody arrested Mr. Pattison yet? I doubt it, I doubt if They ever will. I got yet another reason Hugh might have excepted Them instead of My dumbass, I never signed up for the civil service. Him being ex-military that may mean something to Him. I never knew it was a law, I am the kind of Person People keep in the dark because They see Me as a dumb Person, really. Back in 1978 We were never told at graduation that You must do it. It keeps You from getting some jobs You know. I really have to say here that if They stold from Me that I really want Them in prison, but this is not about money. People They tried to totally destroy My mind and life. If You are not angered by that alone then I really feel You are at a loss on what a grown Human is seriously. That would tick off any Man. I cannot say enough about how I was set up, I was asked if I wanted to do acid yes, but it was a planned attack on My life. Twenty four hours after starting the trip I was handed a Palyboy. That is twenty four hours, not a few hours, It was after around thirty six hours later I was offered ether. I have a real grip on reality People, I see what is going on around Me, I am not a totally lost soul. I have mentioned Full Gown Maturity before, I am still a Child in a Mans World but I see the truth, Somebody has to help Me here, I cry way to often people, and that is not normal.                        GIVE ME JUSTICE NOW!!! Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment