Saturday, July 23, 2011

Still kickin'

   Ya I'm still here, why not? Got nothing better to do then to bring down some skunks. Ya know I was a Punk Myself back when this all took place. I was so dumb. Man I saw a Cop once, Bill was there, and started squealing like a Pig. We walked all the way across the street and I turned and went back. The officer stopped me and I told Him, "I'm not drunk and You can't do anything to Me.", and yes I was drunk. Another time Pat Lookingbill did a burnout and another Cop showed Him He too could do so, when I saw that officer later I squealed at Him too. When He stopped I asked Him, "You must be knew?", He said He was and I said, "I thought so.", and walked away. I admit I never was too bright. Hell I'm no Angel Folks, and I too have stolen. When I was sitting around after Sheila I was in despair to eat a few times, I could open any door in the apartment complex with My I.D. (old door hardware) and did once. It was the Guy's door across the hall, Elliot Weiss caught Me coming out too. Ya know what I stole, a half empty bottle of vodka, a half full half gallon of milk, and two other items out of His refridgerator that I don't remember. I never once thought about going through His belonings and stealing anything of value, that's the type of crook I am. Many times I have had to go into a grocery store and help Myself to a meal, Kevin Childers can back Me on that. I even put it in a song how I have had to survive, Blacksheep is the title. Well I gotta go now, started a job yesterday, first one in seven months, working at the Cheyenne fronteir days rodeo in a food stand taking cash, a tough enough job too. Until I can sqauk at Ya some more I'm outa here. C-Ya in the funny papers, lol, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment