Friday, July 29, 2011

blog #90

   I am still waiting for justice to be brought forward People. I really wonder if these Guys I speak of are paying some Politician off, the Government calls it lobbying but We know it as bribery. It's alright for Them to accept money because They are in charge. I said something once I feel These two may be using against Me, I was watching a black Fella do the three card monty and He wanted Me to play. He showed Me where the red card was going to fall too. I could see the cards as He put them down and knew He was lying. I picked the card I was supposed to twice and lost $40. in doing so. I was a little hot and told Him, "A black Man is a black Man and a Nigger is a Nigger!", trying to provoke Him. "Don't insult My intelligence!", comes to mind on this one and the way Bill Rowley tries to lie His way out of what They did to My sorry life. People I again have to say that I am the innocent one here. You want to know how My life has been? As a small child I was in a room with My two younger sisters and a cousin of Ours. This cousin told My sister Penny She was going to beat Her up, My reaction was to grab Her and pull Her out of harms way. In doing so We fell backwards onto the bed. Pennys stomach was streched tight by doing so and She was unhurt when She was punched in the gutt around five times. Ever since then I feel Lois, My oldest siter, hated Me. Lois even told Her Husband Bob that I punched Her in the boob and made it fall off, Bob was gonna kick My ass too. What a sorry existance, I even have to admit. But what do I do? Commit sucide? They win if I do, justice gives Me a reason to survive here. I'll say it again, I could track Them down and kill Them, but to what avail? I would wind up in prison for life and They would never know suffering. Enough said, PUT THESE PEOPLE IN JAIL NOW. Come on already. Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment