Monday, July 11, 2011

Damn Fool Kid!

   Boy if that last blog was'nt proof that I am what is known as an absolute Fool, I'm at a loss on how to get it through to You. I am curious if an old classmate is looking at this, I emailed Him and told Him to, He is at the Riverton Ranger newspaper in Riverton Wyoming. Hey Bob, falsely reporting the news can shut You down Pal. I was there about six or seven years ago when I read the paper sent to My Parents house, They were in Arizona and I was house sitting. The headlines read Perry Greenhalgh gets 25 years for selling meth. Funny thing is I contacted Perry a couple years later on Classmates, Huh? Everybody I talked to knew something about it too. I guess Their just bored in a small town. I really think I received the only copy in print too, They would'nt send that to all. Game playing little Kids anyhow. You know I had it made another time in My life. I was living at 9110 Jollyville in Austin Texas when the owner told Me I could buy the place for $10,000., I told Him My credit was'nt any good. The sad thing is He said He'd finance it. The exact location is directly across the street from where that Maniac flew His plane into the I.R.S. offices, really. I would have been able to sell it for a serious profit. People, I am so sick of this crap, blogging in a manner that shows the retardation of an innocent Kid with no chance in life, but I have to continue. I have been shot at, My luggnuts were loosened, I was attacked by a co-worker with a framing axe(John Peirson was there), and when the Playboy was presented I was given enough acid to destroy Me, I'm glad I refused the ether. I wish They would have just killed Me and took it, Murder is less painful to the Victim in My opinion, I would'nt be in the fix I am at the present. I have to quit here, this sucks, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment