Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wow!

   What the Hey, I am still here. I am wondering how many People actually beleive Me. Well I lie not Folks, I am the kind of Person that even when I say something and it is wrong I correct Myself right then and there. I refuse to lie period. So far I have told a very bizzare story to say the least, but here's where it gets horrible. I have to say things like I am going to do here in order for Me to be trusted as an honest Person. The story I about to tell You took place almost a full year after I was given the Playboy. I was at My Aunt Lindas house in Colton California and We were all watching a movie. I was engulfed in it and never saw Her and My Uncle Jim go to bed. At the end of the movie I looked over where They had been sitting and was surprised that They were gone. The next thing I did was to look back at the T.V., while doing so I looked down and saw Dawn, Tammys freind lying there in front of Me. This Kid was I think thirteen at the time. I looked down and saw exposed skin above Her hips, I reacted oddly, I bent down and kissed Her there. I was so shocked I jumped straight up and asked for Her forgivness and went to bed. I was confronted about it even, but could say nothing in My defense due to the shock. Hey, I am no Child Moplsester here People. That was in 1981, in 1986 I had yet another weird experience. My Neice and Nephew, Brandon and Charity, were staying at the Parents place while I was there. One day I was keeping an eye on Them, We were sitting in the front room and Charity crawls up on My lap. I beleive She was around six at the time. I have a bad habit of putting My hands on a Girls knee, it dates back to Shawna Clark and continues through Sheila and a Girl in a bar, it is nothing but a strange reaction I say for a fact that there was no sexual interest in My mind what so ever. But I put My hand on Her knee right then, I know for a fact both of Them would say I had a shocked look on My face. Afterwards I turned and looked at Brandon, I know I was bright red due to the embarrassment. I had another type of screwy uncontrolled experience of a different type also, twice I beleive, once in front of My sister Kay. Just sitting there I will bend over at the waist, no joke, and then sit up straight again. Kays reaction was, "I'm sure! I'm really sure!", Hell the look on My face was shock was'nt it Kay? No control? I would say I have a problem in that area. I was at My cousin Jims house in Kearns Utah, while talking to His sister Becky I again wound up looking bad. I know for a fact the look on My face told Her I was trying not to do what I was doing. I kept saying that She was big. A horrible life it is to say the least, and I don't think I needed any drugs to do these things to Me either. I plead to You out there with young Children, DO NOT LET THEM HIT THEIR HEADS AS A SMALL CHILD!!! I REPEAT MYSELF, DO NOT HARM THEIR CHANCES FOR A NORMAL LIFE!!! Yes I took a fall at the age of two, it sure as Hell did'nt help none! I really hate todays blog, but feel it important. May You have a blessed day, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment