Friday, July 15, 2011

Again and Again and Again with this crap!

   Well the title again states how it is going, not worth a damn. But at least I feel better today then I did yesterday. I have a nice little saying for Ya, "The Man in the mirror.", that should say something to You. It means take a look at Youself, I do all the time and don't really like what I see. I think I have it figured out, not really but I'll say what I feel, I am a dumb Person, really! I have done dumb things. I will never acheive anything because of it, Nobody wants to help out a dumbass. Hey! If a Person is slow that means that Person is mentally retarded People, Come on. I have in My life felt stupid, I cannot explain, You just have to understand that I know what I am saying here. I have a cousin that is really a smart Man, but He is what all of You would call retarded, My Dad even says that He Himself is'nt the sharpest tool in the shed. My Grandfather You could tell was'nt what People would call completely normal, but He was a Man. He had a Full Grown aire about Him, and He felt like a Man. He took a lot of crap from Grandma and smiled the whole time, I really felt sorry for Him. He was the only Person that when I was told of His passing I felt Myself shake, He was one hell of a nice Guy. I miss Him still and it's been a long time since He left Us. Well this is going to be the last blog for a spell, I have to move on from Elko. Applications were submitted and no calls, so I'm outa here. Lucky day if it works, I might have a ride all the way to Cheyenne Wyoming. The old Boy's waiting on some money and then He's going down I-80. But either way I'm heading out. The works in North Dakota, I already have two phone numbers looking for Roustabouts there. Again I state that if there is a Cop out there willing to take on the big shots that left Me hanging give Me a call, My phone # is in one of these letters back a ways. Have a great weekend Folks, and God bless You all, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment