Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'll be the Tortoise!

   I am the Totoise, and yes, Richard is the dumb Bunny. Ha! That oughta start the day out right. I just feel like saying something different today, but what? Well We can always just mention the World and it's problems I suppose. Lets start with the way all of these tornadoes happened a while back, scary! My nephew Clint sent a text message telling Me a storm was hitting Them hard in Missouri, when I text'd back He said four already touched down and another was on it's way. I could'nt get to the computer fast enough, after I looked at the weather channel I text'd back saying it looked like the worst had past. The next day on the web it said 88 of them had touched down in a few hundred mile radius there. Whoa, aye? I state this just to say something different, but also to say that I really am tired of this whole thing. I again say that I am the Victim here People and want nothing more than to bring justice to My life. If You actually knew how My mind works since these People tried Their damndest to destroy Me You would be in shock. Let Me explain a little here, I cannot stop thinking in a peculiar way. A little deeper meaning is that before it all started My mind was clear, now I continuoslly think in a way that that I feel borders on insanity. If I were to go into detail alot of You would consider Me insane, but I must say I have a better grip on reality then You may think. Enough said I feel, I gotta go. I'll talk to Ya later, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment