Monday, July 25, 2011

Quit ur bitchin'!

   I bet some of You want Me to quit complaining about how I was set up for a fall by My old freinds, well get a grip Pal I will end this when They are in the courtroom. There I said what needed to be said. Well I have another old saying I want to share with You today, "There's more to life then just having fun.", well yea, there's Justice, Injustice, Heartache, Crimes, Wars, Infidelity, Hard work, Laziness, Boredom, And Me of course. And I am going to go off today. Bill Rowley I am sure calls Himself a family Man, well Bill You're not a Man You are a Liar, stop lying to Yourself is another old saying You may have heard of. And if that is the reason Nobody wants to press charges on Him I will say here and now, if Mr. Rowley went to prison and lost all of My money I would support His family until He was released, I would even put His Children through college, that's just how I am. I mean, what kind of a role model is a Theif and a Liar Folks? I give Bill the benefit of the doubt here and say that He is probabaly doing a good job with His Kids, but that is no reason to keep Him out of court, seriously there are alot of Fathers in jail already, hellThey out Martha Stewart in jail for a whole lot less. Another thing here, this pertains to the Lawmen out there, if these People keep screwing with My life as They have been, I will go and find Them, I have contimplated taking Mr. Rowley out and waiting for  Richard Pattison to show up at the funeral that's how bad it is for Me. Again I must say, for the purpose of understanding, I refuse to do so, The main reason is that I would rather They suffer in jail for a few years, if I were to kill Them They would never see what hit Them, Remember that the blood will be on Your hands Pal. Look up Simpsons and find the episode, "Marge is missing!", and I can prove I am messed with. Yes I was sleeping in a tent and playing My guitar when a Fella walks into the woods yelling, "Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!", how else would He have known exactly where I was camped and My name if not for Their freind Jon Peirson? These People think They are untouchable, well I feel They are accessable and easy to convict. I would not be going on like this if They had stolen a bike or something, even the money They procured is not that important, THEY TRIED TO TOTALLY DESTROY MY MIND BY USING DRUGS AS A WEAPON PEOPLE, COME ON!!! If it were You, You too would want justification in this matter. I gotta quit for the day, this is as hard as it sounds just to write it Folks. Please let the Lord guide You and make You understand that I need help here to bring down a couple of bad People. Amen to that, and Have a great day, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment