Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Where to now.

   I am not a liar, I said I was hired, but I did not get the job. I was told I was needed and to call on wednesday morning, when I called at 6:30 I was told the position was filled. What the F#@k? Give Me a break will Ya! Well it aint looking much better in Elko Nevada either, but I did eat today. Bah! Saturday I had to kill and eat a bull snake, it was'nt bad at all either. I write this to inform People that don't realize, Hey! America has a problem at the present. Some areas are very hard pressed when it comes to work. Again I am told about North Dakota being a boom state, sounds like a plan to Me. I just hope it does'nt take Me three weeks to get there, summer will be about over by the time I make it at the rate I am going for sure. Going back to what this blog is actually about, I am wondering if Anybody, in the Police, has even looked at this. It is depressing to see all My work in attracting the right People fail, I hope to Hell I get the respect I deserve and take these Bastards to jail. I said I turned away from Washington because I was afraid I would kill Bill Rowley, I was fantisizing about using a guitar string to do so. I would much rather see Them rot in jail Myself, killing Them would be to easy. I write this in order for People to understand how angered I am over this, again, put Yourselves in My shoes and think what it would be like with a tortured mind. Angry yet? I have a problem with paying attention, I can be doing an easy job that I have done numerous times before and screw it up, that's how bad it is. Hell! That's what it is. I will again talk to You about this in the future I am sure, and I hope it sets in so You can see what I am talking about. But until then, God Bless You all, and have a wonderful summer. Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment