Friday, July 22, 2011

Seriously pissed

   The Gall of these two Punks, I made damn sure Bill Rowley would read this blog. The arrogant Bastard sends Me an email stating He does'nt even know Freda Mares. I asked, "Where's the Playboy?", of course He answers, "What Playboy?". People I seriously am not making this up. I am so fighting mad at this very moment I really want to go to Wenachee Washington and take His Mother Fucking life. Again I cannot do so, besides I would rather see these two sit in jail for a while. I knew what They would say when it came to the Playboy. An article I did read in it pertained to Homosexuality, it was titled, "The laws of love.", this flat out states no Gay People allowed in laymans terms. You have no idea how frustrating it is to try to bring justice to this matter, as I have stated Murder in on My mind right now. That alone should make a Person take a look at it. "Face up to the facts of life!", I have heard and understand the meaning very clearly. Again I say I am the honest Person here and I would take a truth serum to prove it. This Playboy is not to be found in Their archives either, I looked for it before I came to My senses on what They did to My life. So I know Hugh Hefner and His crowd would deny any such Playboy even exist. Tough to prove aint it? I can prove it gauranteed. Well that calmed Me down a bit, just talking about it helps seriously. I hope to God an honest Man is reading this, There seem so few anymore in the Government,(said to anger Someone with enough gutts to help) because I really do want to take these Boys down hard. HEY! I have been victimized and attempts have been made on My life. These are lieing Children that think They can get away with destroying My life for Their benifit. Bill if You are reading this remember, I was the one You sought out to be in a band, and I had never even played an instrument before. Richard is the type of Fella that You would call charismatic, it would be easy for Hefner to accept Him and His flunky freind Bill. I state again I need help from the law People, I need a cop with enough sense to see through Their lies and take Them down for pergury. Thanks for reading this People, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment