Thursday, July 7, 2011

Today not yesterday is where I am.

   Again with the foul mouth, sorry. But I hate the way it is in the construction feild anymore. Going to My story on what Richard Pattison and His Pals did to Me. I tell You right here and now, if this had happened to Nancy or any Woman I am in love with? You had better beleive I would never rest until They were in the ground People. I have been contacted by Mr, Rowley, this S.O.B. actually thinks He is a smart Fella. He continuoslly denies any of it, Hey, I am not insane , and I do see the truth here. This Guy insists that I was the one wanting to do drugs, Hell I never would have done the crap if not for others asking. If there is Anyone out there that was involved with the Palyboy, and feel I deserve a chance, so do Me a favor. I want Someone to start a petition to get these Boys arrested and taken to trial. A Citizens arrest is in order in My eyes. I seriously feel I am barking up the wrong tree here to tell the truth, but it does help Me feel better just to get it out and tell People. Like the saying goes, You can't hold it inside it will eat You up. It is definitly better just to talk about it. Anybody ever hop a freight train? Me neither! But I think I am going to, the Hell with hitchhiking. I found 166 oilrigs drilling in North Dakota today, all I gotta do is find a tool pusher and I might find a good job. I was told the hands in Wyoming are heading there due to the pay difference. Anyways, You Folks enjoy Your day, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment