Friday, July 8, 2011

Are You mad yet?

   If You are not mad then You have'nt read enough in My opinion. People I speak the truth, I have but one chance in life and I am taking it. It is near immpossible for a Felon, even with a 3rd degree felony, to get a job. Background checks are a bunch of bull in My eyes. Of course if Someone is a Molester or Rapist They should be found out, but less then a half gram of cocaine is different. I text'd My Mom about a week ago, when I was in Reno, I had found a couple of lines of meth. I told Her the truth too, I tossed it in the garbage. I should have sold it being broke, but never even thought about it. I tell You this so You will see just how honest I am. This character Rowley keeps mentioning John Dorral and says it was Me that wanted to do drugs, Bill? I am seeing with a fogged mind, but I am not as stupid as You think. I see now what They were thinking when They attacked My mind, "Nobody's going to beleive Him if He tells on Us.", it is an absolutely wild story I must say so Myself. I have to go back to when I first met these Fools, I started a job as a Janitor for the school district and Bill Rowley was an employee there. Him and His Pal Richard asked Me if I wanted to go to the senior keg party with Them, of course neither of Them had a car. After that I was set up with Bills Girlfreinds sister, Laura Chiles. Bill needed a ride to go out into the country and pick up Darlene is what it boils down to. I moved into My apartment in the old Teton hotel, all of a sudden Bill needs a place to stay, He had a place where His Father managed a motel. It was a dump and Bill found a better place is all. I rarely saw Him around until I rented the place, then all of a sudden He's My best Pal. When I was sitting around depressed with no food, where were My freinds then? Avoiding Me because I had nothing to offer. I have a serious question to ask here, is there Anybody going to do anything? I made up My mind to continue with this funky blog, I hope it is worth My time. These Two and Their freinds are fat and sassy, while I have to beg for spending cash and stand in line to eat, Hell I took the first hot shower this week I have had in a long time. Even while living in Killeen I had to bath in frigid water for two years. mainly because I was out of town constantly and let My gas get shut off. While being a Superintendent for a framing co. I used a solar shower, that is the closest I came to hot water. Well with that said I'm outa here for the day, Bitch to Ya later, Kelly McGill. p.s. Kevin Childers is the punk that helped Them when I was handed the Playboy, that's another one that deserves a serious beating Folks

No comments:

Post a Comment