Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What next?

   Good God Man! I just found out today I can't even get a job as a construction worker because I don't have a certificate from OSHA. This is an outrage, They'll hire these Goddam Wetbacks without it but not an American citizen. You sorry ass Bitches in charge think it's righteous I'm sure, but I cannot afford to go out and take Their little class at this time so I can't even get a Motherfucking job in My own country? What the Hell huh? I am so sick of the way We are treated in this land. I have seen enough Mexicans run when Someone looking like immigration comes along it is'nt funny. Screw the American blue collar worker aye? It's just the job Nobody wants is one of the biggest lies ever told by Our wonderful Government, tell Me to My face I don't want My job and You'll see what anger is about Pal. I can say some things here about it that would really piss You off, but the fact is I would probabaly get arrested for insiteing. I have been the Framing Superintendant a few times Folks, and You get very little respect from these People. You sure as Hell better watch Your ass around Them too, I've seen it where They purposely try to drop things on You. And shoddy workmanship is what many of Them are about. Well I've said enough to get Myself in trouble with this one, but I sure as Hell am not going to erase any of it. Shit People get away with ruining My life, and I have to suffer to the extent that I am hate every day of My existance. So fuck the Bastards! I really hope I pissed Somebody off today, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment