Monday, October 21, 2013

A continuance

   Yesterday I was talking about how Moses was written about in the bible, today I want to say something about that that may change the World. If You believe everything in the Bible You are a Naive Child, Period. I can see straight here as I am writing for the first time, these other religions see what it says as insanity. God wrote this! It was written in stone by the Lords hand! Knutts! I say it here and now! No Man on Earth would believe such nonsense. It may have come to a Person in a dream and He wrote it down, reffering to the bible, but I will not believe that all of a sudden a book appeared. What I stated before was that I asked the Lord to guide My hand and I wrote the commandments that I told You. In the first place Child molestation and Rape should have been included in the first place. I believe that a Person needs to filter through what is written in te Bible and use common sense too see the whole truth. I hear People saying now as They read this, "This Guy is acting Holy.", Hey Mother Fucker I aint. I used the dirty words to enhance My meaning. The Devil? I told Pastor Robert, a Homeless Man that turned to religion, that I asked the Lord to rid Me of these Demons in My life, I instantly heard these words in My mind, and I do not exaggerate it was as soon as I asked it that I heard it too, the words were, "I am vial!", spooked Me enough to talk to Him about it. I whole heartedly believe in the LOrd, but I doubt many of the words in the bible, People exaggerate Folks. Myself? Again I will demand the truth serum. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment