Sunday, October 13, 2013

A lot of pissed off People

   I am reading about the march on Washington D.C. today, I back these Folks whole heartedly. As long as We have these types of People We will prevail over this Obama character. I read one story where older Women had been clubbed, it might get violent if so. I have also read where Obama requested a nuclear attack in S. Carolina, I wonder what I should believe here. If this is the truth He has opened a can of worms that He will not be able to put the lid back onto. If this Person in office has any sense He would resign and leave America before He is drug out into the streets and shot. He has gone too far and We all can see it. I believe in changing America Myself, this should be obvious by My tweets. But He is dragging Us into a War against Ourselves. "To protect and serve,", is the oath Officers take, prove it. Stop this maddness before People start killing. Islam is a Cowardly group and should be extracted from America as soon as possible, Obama with Them. He as supposedly fired top Military officials for not following His orders, this Fella is a Fool, You cannot achieve Your mission against the People if You get the ones that would back You  pissed off. This President of Ours is a master manipulator I see this, do not follow His orders or We will have a serious fight on Our hands. In the first place the Government allows People from other Countries to over flow Our borders, and Now We have to pay for it. They are a screwy bunch is all I can say. If We do not stop the insanity of the White House We will fall as a Country I fear. I for one will stand up for the rights of the American People. Sincerely, Kelly John McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment