Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Life!

   Holy Crap! I walked into a party and was accepted in society, for real. The thing People do not get is that I told Them that I worked on the jobsite I was looking at when I started tripping hard. If I get the words right here I'll be amazed, "It was only a few months ago when I was working on that Job there, and now Here I am.". I said this while looking out of the window of the top floor of the Marriott. Art Capehart had to have been contacted within the week, Art was the Boss. Other then that? Huh? What does that mean? My Life? Get a grip on reality! I try! Like tonight when I am sitting in a Bar and an older Gentleman comes over and buys Me a beer, I heard about these places, it is supposed to have been a Gay Bar that has changed it's clientle. The next thing I know is that He's talking crap to a Fella next to Him, I'd seen Him around town so I went along and let it be. After a while I was buzzed pretty good and started feeling My oates, this Gentleman was'nt as Gentlemanly as He sounds. He started picking a fight with this Fella next to Him, the only reason I could decifer was due to His long hair. After a while I even told Him, while telling Him about My Youth, He was screwing up. A Kid next to Us thought it funny, when I do as I do and told Him Men don't laugh, He wanted to fight. He went outside and I never saw Him again. After that I was ticked about the old fart causing problems, which I told Him I understood. I thought He wanted to teach the Youth They were Kids, He was just a Drunk I see now, but at the time I was into the mood. By the time I left the Bar My words over My shoulder were, "If You follow Me outside We'll see where this goes!", and that My Freinds is not Kelly McGill. Like I say, the night I left the Party I was approached about fighting, I told Him no I'd rather walk away. Hell, I'm an admitted Coward Folks, but tonight? People push just like this Guy, He saw an adolesent in His eyes and wanted to fight, ignorance at it's best. Other then that Fuck the World and Kiss My Ass, Not really, but Hey maybe that'll work aye? Kelly John McGill. p.s. I had a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment