Monday, October 14, 2013

Richard Pattison

   I know for a fact that I am on the wrong end of this Pattison's jokes here, I can prove it too. Even today I saw something that I guarantee comes from this Boy. There is a commercial out now where a Father is with His Child, a big Baby. Richard is the kind of Person that would do such a thing, He is amused with such things. "Don't be a smelly belly.", was a commercial on the radio in Louisiana when I was down there. If I remember right I told You about My first fight, He knows about it too. Ray Joe Lewis the Kid next door started calling Me Kelly Belly, I told Him it was'nt mature and He screamed it at Me and charged Me, I snap kicked Him in the nose. If You think for a second that I would make this junk up You are seriously mistaken My Friends, even though it seems to odd to be true. As far as the big Baby part goes, that is what Rock and Rollers call the new Kid. In My eye these People in Rock are nothing but a bunch of Children, listen to their music and look at how They live, case proven. I really am glad I never made it in the business, I would hate to be known as one of Them. "Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll!", is Their moto, that in itself shows how irresponsible They are. There are songs on the radio now singing about, "The Girls come easy and the drugs are cheap.", and it's allowed on the air. The only reason I listen to it is because around here You only get a few stations, in My truck I have put in a Kenwood C.D. player so I can listen to music with a little more class. I have even changed My taste back to what I grew up on, George Jones, Merle Haggard and the likes. I tell You for a fact that I wish I had never heard of Rock because of what it has done to My life. An innocent Gullible Kid slipped drugs and set up to hear music saying You'll be a Star sent Me into a World of My own, I know I can't have it, but I want My old mind back. Tough luck I know. I face up to the fact that I am destined to be where I am today. All I can ask for is that a Man reads this and acts upon it, thus bringing these Boys down. With that said I have to quit for the night, have a good evening My Friends, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment