Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Still Pissed Off!

   Yea I am as mad as a Person can be about all of this crap. I insist that I am the Victim here. Everyone of You have to admit that if it was You or one of Your Children You would want justice. Justice is exactly what I seek, not sympathy. I look at the World with an open mind but I do not accept the things that have taken place nor the crap going on today. Forgive My ranting, but They really tick a Fella off when They are allowed to do whatever They want. I understand that when They are looked at They have clean records, but so does Everybody in the World until They are convicted of Their first crime. These People are not the Angels They pretend to be Folks, I admit I am no Saint but I do not go out of way to screw with innocent People. I hope You totally understand that there will be no talking if and when I see these Boys again, I just hope to Hell I don't go to Prison for taking a life. This comes from a real Person and My name is Kelly McGill. Thank You for at least reading this, and bless the day these Boys are brought to justice. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment