Monday, October 7, 2013

A day in America

   I just have to say I am glad to see the Amber alert back in business, Who in the Hell would stop such a thing? Insanity! I lived in Euless Texas when Amber was taken, I kept My eyes open for a Mexican in a black pickup. This stuff is already out of hand. Not allowing Veterans to visit a monument that They are being honored with is absurd. I feel They want a War with the People, population control. Be very careful too, if They were overrun They would blow ths land sky high I feel, the worse case senario. I just hope to Hell Someone in power grabs the reins and takes control. They allowed this Country to be easy to enter, and now We have to pay? I said it before, I moved out of the cities for fear of what I have been seeing. If You drive onto an apartment job in Texas You'll see what I mean, the hate is in the eyes of the Mexicans. I have been a framing Superintendent, You have to force these Boys to do the job right, but if You go to another job with the same People working and it's ran by a Mexican They do pretty work without a fuss. And that My Friends is how it has become. I sure as Hell would rather be making the money I used to before going to jail, now I practically have to starve down there, I went to driving a cab due to the fact. I ask for the Lords help in this matter, but I feel it is in vain. I salute those that can change the World. I hope Tomorrow will bring Us a brighter day. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment