Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Watching My own back

   The title has a lot of meaning to Me, it means I don't trust My own Family, let Me explain. It all starts when I had My second birthday, that is My first memory. I was given a Puppy by My Dads Parents. I don't remember ever playing with it, but one day I was told to go feed My Dog. He was bigger than the day He was given to Me and tried to attack Me. I set His food down when He hit the end of His chain and went back inside. I asked Dad about Him years later and He told Me, "I took Him hunting and when He saw the gun He ran off.", really? I remember quite a few things back then, like the Girl next door grabbing My arm and biting it, crawling up the ladder that was leaning against the fence, and Dad bringing home a Deer He said He "Poached", I also remember the blood red aire about Him when He said this too, so I would remember playing with My Puppy. I am one fast S.O.B. because of this I know, when I am jumped at I move seriously faster then any normal Human Being on Earth, ask Bill Rowley. I told You about having to watch the Family eat while I went without, how about the time They took My toy gun away from Me and put it on the top shelf of the hall closet. These are very cruel People to say the least. The reason I am talking about this is because of the patent I am working on, I would not put it past Them to let Me get My hopes up and then crush My dreams. I understand that this is hard to believe, but They are a fucked up bunch. I would'nt doubt it if Bill Rowley told Them about the Playboy and They said to keep it, They are that Goofy. I really do hope They have a little bit of sense and leave Me alone, I already have big plans that include the Family if it's a hit. Well enough said for tonight, I'll gab some more later, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment