Friday, October 11, 2013

Hell on Earth

   I really cannot believe that Richard Pattison is being allowed to get away with what He has done, and now He is getting away with screwing with My life? Seriously, this is maddness. I will be amazed if I don't shoot these Boys. "Money talks, Bullshit walks!", Ya, He's some Punk They accepted and I am the Outcast. I can gaurantee that when I get My patent and do have money in My life I will go to Jail, I made My mind up that I will get a charge of assault and battery on Me, because I will kick Bill Rowley in the face without asking if He wants to fight. In the first place He nor His Partner Richard deserve a fighting chance. I have told His Pal Dana Peterson I want to, so I know this Boy in Washington already knows how I feel here. You out there reading this know in Your hearts that if it were You the anger would be hard to control, many of You might have already killed Him for His role in this crime. I sure do hope that I don't beat the Boy to death though, it would be too easy to lose complete control on the Jerk, I mean Hell, I even went out of My way to help this Boy out when ever He was in need. Well enough said, I hate even talking about this crap, it's just that I feel I can bring Them to justice in the long run. You Folks enjoy You weekend will Ya? Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment