Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Here I type again

   Dang it gets tough to come up with an interesting title sometimes. Today? I really have'nt much to say, so I guess I'll go over a few things for the new Followers, I am up to one hundred and twenty for the first time. Yes I am an honest Person just trying His damndest to have a few Boys brought down for what They have done to My life and what They are doing today. I know it sounds made up, I would be skeptical if reading this too, but I really am the Victim of a bizarre crime. This crime started in 1980 when I was set up with drugs and Rock and Roll. This music was intended to make a Person believe that They were to be a Star, it is known as 2112 by a Canadian band named Rush. In the first place I had never done any acid before and had never even thought about doing any either. That was set up by My old Pal Bill Rowley, even though I have no proof. What tells Me for a fact that He did so was that right after this night I was told that Richard Pattison wanted Me in a Band with Them, They would teach Me to play the Bass Guitar. I am what is known as a slightly retarded Person, it runs in the Family. It was'nt too long after that when I had enough of how My Life was going in Riverton Wyoming and I moved to Austin Texas. That is where everything really takes a turn for the worse. For some odd reason the name Kevin came to mind when I thought about asking Someone to go with Me. Kevin was a Friend of Mr. Rowleys, it was'nt long after We arrived in Austin that We met a Kid named Scott Carrol. Kevin and Scott kept asking Me to do acid with Them, I mentioned I was'nt too bright to begin with. On one night while tripping I crashed a Party at the Marriott Hotel, even with My long hair and flip flops on I was accepted to a point. I mentioned to a Gal there that I was doing acid. I don't recall if I mentioned the Man sitting behind Her while We talked, I kept looking over at Him and all He did was sit there and smile at Me with the friendliest smile I have seen. Before the night was over there were very few People left at the Party and I was talking to a Woman while We looking out the window, that was when I lost control of My senses, Hell I actually thought the Party was for Me then. What I said to Her was, 'It was only a few months ago when I was sleeping on that Job and now Here I am.". That was when I knew I had better leave. On My to the door I was acosted by a Gentleman there, He was in a Karate stance and asked Me, "Do You want to fight?". I smiled and said no and shook His hand and left. The very next weekend I again was asked if I wanted to do some more acid, well when I was starting to get a real good high going Kevin and Scott walked in to where I was sitting and handed Me a copy of Playboy that read, "Stoned Hippy carries along Hallucenagens!", really. I refused to even read the part about that night but I can say for a fact I read every page except, even the ads caught My mind. There was a joke in there that really sent My mind to spinning, there was a sex education class going on and this Fella asks, "What's all this have to do with getting laid?", in the next section He is writing on the blackboard over and over, "I am an Idiot! I am an Idiot!". that alone screwed with My life bad. Noy long after that Bill Rowley and Richard Pattison showed up in Austin, naturally They were never around when the drugs were set up, this is when They started trying to Bully Me. I was never known as a Guy that would stand up for Myself and They knew that. It took Bill yelling at Me and charging Me to break His guitar over His head, nothing like the commercial either. And to conclude, now I am screwed with on Television, Huh! That My Friends is highly irregular to say the least. "Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!", was yelled at Me while playing the guitar in My camp in Austin, then Homer Simpson is looking His Wife Marge and yells those same words. Craig Furguson says out loud while I was living in Killeen Texas, "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas!", that one pisses Me off, rub it in You piece of dirt. I left that Playboy lying on the floor of My room after I clobbered Bill Rowley and everything else I could'nt carry and hitched hiked to California with thirty seven cents in My pocket because I felt so bad, that is how I am, I look back now and I should have thrown the Boy out of My apartment and stayed. To finish for tonight all I have to say is that if I had done the drugs They set up on Saturday, I would have been committed to an asylum. Sincerely Kelly John McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment