Sunday, October 20, 2013

America 2013

   What in the Hell is the matter with You People? Gays are allowed to adopt Children? Boy that would screw a Kids mind up. Now I read where They are talking about allowing People to have sex with Minors? Holy Fucking Shit, We've gone mad! They say Muslims allow Men to marry teenagers, get Them out of this Country now! They let Gay People parade in the streets here, insanity. It's pretty fucked up when They are given more respect than a Kid that lives alone, Bullcrap. You know I like the Cities for the reason that there are more opportunities to meet Women, but I'd much rather live in Wyoming in this day and age. I have'nt heard of any Muslims around here, We have Our Gays, but They don't parade around about it. People here are a tough lot, You have to be to survive the winters, They won't put up with Bullshit like I am talking. I fear that the end is near for this great land, Our leaders are letting things take place that should be stopped. I wrote about the Commandments I wrote, I can actually visualize what Moses saw, He witnessed a bunch of Kids out of control, America is exactly what He was seeing then only a different time. History has a habit of repeating itself and I feel We are watching that exact thing take place. Lately here in Wyoming We have had a few Earthquakes, the last two near Yellowstone, maybe God's about to teach Us what He's about. If You don't know, there is lava flowing where You can see it up there, a super volcano They call it is supposed to blow in the future, I wonder if the future is getting closer? Like I told My Dad when We talked about it today, the sad thing is that the normal People like We have here are going to be wiped off the face of the World while the Crazies out there in Hollywood and other places will more then likely survive. The Scientist blame the last time it blew too cause the ice age, maybe We'll all die anyways? my point is that We have to stop the nonsense now before it is too late, and I fear it just may be too late. I hope I get through to the right Persons on this subject because We are in despair as a whole in this Country. Sincerely Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment