Sunday, October 6, 2013

Men and Mice

   "It separates the Men from the Boys.", hits home. A Coward is what I have been all of My life, but I have My moments where I am the brave one too. "All work and no play makes Johnny a dull Boy.", also hits home here, for that is My life. When I was in My twenties I was a different Person for a fact. There was a time when I made love every night, that came to an abrupt end when the realization of what I had done to Nancy hit Me, and I mean hard. Neither one of Us could do a damn thing about Our lives being hurt, it tears My heart out to see Her standing the crying and Me looking at Her in disbelief. She fell in love with Me? Holy crap is all I really can say now. Obsession is what She became to Me, there is'nt a morning that goes by that when I wake up I don't think of Her, and many a nights I have cried Myself to sleep. Pathetic? Yes I have to say so. I mention this tonight in order for People to see what an innocent Kid I really am, still. I have said it before how painful this can be to Me by writing this, it hurts, but I have to say it. My life is a hard Son of a Bitch and that My Friends is all I can say about it. I am seeking something that I feel is unachievable, justice, but at the same time I know in My heart that it might just work. I cannot help but be a Foll, for that is what I am. It is natures course for Me to be what I have become when it comes to Love, but it was by the hands of My fellow Humans on Earth that I became a mess of a life. I admit that I am not so messed up that I cannot live a better life, but still I am what is known as a fouled up life. My thinking changed the minute I heard the music from Rush. I am still angered over these People taking it upon Themselves to attempt to change My life. There was nothing innocent about it either in My opinion, and when the Playboy was handed to Me it was clearly brutality, for They waited until I was good and high before it was given to Me. On that night My life was changed forever, and not for the better. There is'nt a Man alive that would not want to see these People brought to justice, and by the grace of God it will be done. Thank You sincerely for reading this, and have Yourselves the grandest lives You can. Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment