Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Veiwed 4601 times now

  How is Your evening going? Good I hope. I'm still kicking is about all I can say. You know, it bothers Me that I can say that I really want to shoot some Kid for messing My life up and then screw with Me the way He does, but I feel it is the only way to achieve the attention I need in order to bring this Richard Pattison Fella down. I tell no lies Folks, seriously. My life is a strange one even to Me. I break hearts due to Their shocking beauty, and that My Friends is a bother to My Life. If I had it to live over I can say for a fact My Life would be different than the one I know now for sure. If You have'nt noticed I don't write near as much as I did when this first started, I find it harder and harder to find something to say. I used to write down stuff so I would have new things to talk about but I can't find the time at work to do so now. I understand what a lot of Folks are more than likely saying about this, "That's just tough, They did'nt make Him do the drugs.", no but They did make sure an innocent slow Boy was set up with enough drugs to spin His life out. I hope to Hell this works and They get taken down. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment