Saturday, October 12, 2013

Still Kickin'

   Yep, I'm still here. I got a bitch today that America as a whole should be interested in, Obamacare. From what I read all They have to do is walk into Your house and find beer in Your refridgerator under this law and They can call You a bad Parent and take Your Kids. That in My opinion is insanity. I know not to believe everything You here, I just have to voice My opinion on this is all. I understand Their thinking too, if You have alcohol within the reach of Children it is wrong. The same thing goes for drugs too, only different, Kids should not be around drugs what so ever. Hell Nobody should in reality. On Facebook People seem angry enough to take it to the streets, I just hope the grip of sanity remains strong because it seems to be weakening with every passing day. Power is what I feel is the problem with Our President, He refuses to bend when it comes to this shut down. Another thing about the Government, where and when and how are They ever going to pay back all the money They owe? I doubt if They even plan on doing so. Bad business for sure. I told My Dad one of the reasons I left the Cities is They're too damn dangerous to live in now. I just had that to say tonight Folks, I sure as Hell hope everything works out for Us. I know We have undesirables from other lands here to kill People, so War on Our soil is inevitable, let's just not go crazy and start killing each other, pass it on. Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment