Tuesday, April 1, 2014

An American in peril

   I insist that I speak nothing but the whole honest truth. Which leads Me to say that there gad better be something done soon before it's too damn late and Someone winds up dead. I understand that I am speaking too much about killing these two, but You do not see it from My point of view. What They did to My life is a killing offence and that is a fact. I am in more control then a lot of People on this Planet, They'd be dead if it had happened to Someone that loses His temper easy. I can tell You straight out that if it were one of My Sisters I would have already done something. When a cousin of Mine called My Sister a Slut, or so I was told, I caught Him with a good uppercut. That was when I was around thirteen. When I was told My another Sister that the Boy's down the street were bothering Her Me and Ray Joe Lewis were on Our bikes and down there fast. It's a good thing They were'nt home, I'd a probably got My ass kicked. I am sure looking back that it was a set up knowing My silly Family. I look back at times like that and also when My oldest Sister would yell at Me just trying to piss Me off and wonder about Myself. After it was through I never even thought about it again. And like I say, Lois yelled at Me nearly everyday after school from the time I was in the fifth grade until My Sophmore year in High School. I never talked about it or even remembered it afterwards until years later. Like I have said, I have lived a very disturbing life. I am sincerely surprised that I am not dead. I will end for the night with that said. Good night to You, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment