Sunday, June 1, 2014

9 away from 9000 pageveiws

   9000 pageveiws? I do have to sat to those that are reading this, thanks. At least I am getting My story across to Someone. I just hope it pays off. It's a sad thing when Your Friends turn Their backs on You. I am sure it all started with Sheila. A Freind of Mine Les Tolson started dating Her after We had Our fateful night, "Sheila says You're weird." He told Me. I am sure She told Everyone how I stood with My jaw dropped while I stared at Her from Her toes all the way to Her neck before I said, 'Saved by the bell.' and ran to answer the intercom. As I said, at the age of two I crawled up a ladder and took a spill, I'm pretty sure that messed Me up for life. I have never really had a normal life. I have had so many things happen that as soon as they're through I forgot all about them. Many I remember now, but there are parts of My life I wish I could see. I do not remember the football game in Rock Springs, the fight I had in Virginia or what happened after I saw the blood on Ray Joe Lewis's shirt. I am not like these People that say "I don't recall." to get out of trouble, I just tell You how it is. "It's a tough World.", is a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment