Monday, June 30, 2014

My God!

   You are actually going to allow these People to mess My life up and then screw with it as if it is a joke? I want justice so bad I could literally shoot a Fool for doing what it is that They have done. Again and again I will mention the word Murder, for one thing I still contemplate such an act, and I sure as Hell hope it gets some real attention. In the first place You sure as Hell better'd take it as serious as a heart attack that He either means it or He's gone silly. Myself? I admit to being a silly ass life, but I aint truly Daffy. I'm just glad as Hell I finally figured it out, I learned to stay away from the heavy drugs. KID'S! I AM SCREWED UP DUE TO THE FACT THAT MY SO CALLED FRIENDS THOUGHT IT CUTE TO SET ME UP WITH L.S.D., DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! Get  a grip on Your life's before You find out too late, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment