Monday, June 16, 2014

Rotten Eggs

   Is there justice in this World? I wonder. There is'nt one of You that would call Me a Liar when I say You would want the same thing if You were in My shoes. These Boy's are as rotten as They get. Anybody that would purposely set out to destroy a Humans mind is nothing but garbage and that is a fact. I never really felt hatred for another Human Being until I realized what it is that They did to My life, hatred is exactly what I feel too. "Nice Guys finish last, so no more Mr. Nice Guy.", has a lot of meaning to Me personally. Anyone that knew Me as a Child would tell You I never started any crap with Anyone. I have even been hit in the mouth and walked away from the fight, that is why these People knew I'd be an easy mark. If there is justice, please let it be soon, because I really don't think I can go on much longer, I have had suicidal thoughts a lot in the last few weeks alone. Give a poor Kid a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment