Monday, June 9, 2014

Damn Drunk

    Boy did I tie one on last night. You'll be glad to know that I walked to the Bar, but still I can't go on as a simple Drunkard. It pisses Me off when You wake up the next day and find out how much You wasted. I stayed at home tonight at least, and will continue to do so for a while. I told You about this Dana Kid I called out, I have known the Boy since High School, He is a good Friend of Bill Rowley's. I worked with Dana while Bee keeping, He is an Asshole to People that's the main reason for starting crap with Him. I'm not sure how He wound up with a bank account like He's got, I'd be making it up if I said for a fact that Bill set Him up. I just wish I did'nt have such a stubborn streak, it has cost Me a lot. I should have just read that damn Playboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment