Thursday, June 26, 2014

"Fuck the Police!"

   You will never here those words come out of My mouth. My Nephew thought it was cool and played the cassette in My El Camino once, as soon as it was through He started to play it again, He did'nt when I was through. I have respect for a lot of Officers, like the Gal that transported Me to jail when a motorcycle Cop arrested Me for not paying a ticket. She took Me to My house and let Me get My money, took Me downtown and let Me pay My fine, and then took Me back to My car, no shit. I just can't stand the ones that would let People like this Richard Pattison get away with His crime, fact. All I really want to say is, do Your fucking job. These People have made it obvious that They are screwing with My life. I know I can prove it, just arrest Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment