Tuesday, June 17, 2014

There's always one

   I got stuck with a Jerk on My job. I have an Electrician that I was warned about. Why do People have to be so damned hard headed. I called this Guy to tell Him We needed Him to look at one of the new heater units so We can make sure everything is going to work. The Metal Man went ahead and made a plate to go around it, one of many, and installed the unit. This Guy goes off about how They're not doing what They said They were going to do and They can't go changing things around. I had to tell Him twice that it was only a proto type and We are trying to solve any future issues and He needs to be involved. I finally had to tell Him flat out that He is the Electrician not Us and He needs to see how it is going to work. When I told Him that the knock out is'nt going to work and He had to drill a hole on the bottom He complained that His U.V. rating won't be compliant. After I told that to the Man in charge of the H.V.A.C. & metal His thoughts were the same as Mine, He took a look into the directions that came along with the unit and circled the part that says it is O.K. to do as We were thinking. This is a small town Folks, He's well known among the other trades on the job and They have had previous problems with Him. My point here is that some People just don't want to cooperate, making others miserable. All the Owners have heard what He told Me about if the power was off to an existing unit, "Tell "em to cut the wires, They'll know real quick.", that one pissed some People off. Mean Bastard anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment