Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Another shooting?

   I don't want to see another School shooting, do something now! I might have been the first one to say to put Vets in there for protection. It may be a great idea, but then again They could put the wrong People in there too. The odds are that They would more than likely be good People. Even here in Wyoming They have started putting in vestibules to keep People out. The thing is is that They could still walk in and kill the People at the front desk. I said it before that I keep guns around, and they are for that reason itself. I can, and do, have black powder weapons. My most recent one is a forty four with magnum caps and thirty seven grains of powder, it will bend Your wrist when fired. Here in Wyoming I don't even need a concealed weapon permit, so I keep the forty four in the truck at all times. We have murders here too. Going back to this Dana character, He is actually the second Person I have ever said "Let's go outside." to, what really pisses Me off is that He's one of types that will laugh about it. I am not a violent Person is what I told My Lawyer in Cheyenne, I also told Her if I were, there would be some dead People and mentioned this twitter account. It was'nt much after that when I was set free. Seriously, if I were of a violent nature I can say Bill Rowley would have had His throat cut by now. A gain I mention such things so You People can see what I am about. I am the one that was picked on nearly all of His life, it really bothers Me too. It used to take a lot to anger Me, then I was a walking time bomb for a spell, now I just want to be left alone. These People are bullying Me and I can't do a damn thing. That is more depressing than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment