Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The real Kelly McGill

   I have told You so many times about My honesty, well I got one for You. I am a Criminal at large. I owe the Government. Any law enforcement office that has looked at Me would know I owe the I.R.S. and that is a fact. I worked for cash under the table for years in the eighties. Then once They started paying contract labor I never thought about it. And then I went into contracting, again I never gave it a thought. I at one time owed nearly twenty thousand, now I think it's around seven. In My mind I feel that if I keep on like I am, working for Someone and paying in regularly, I can pay it off after a while. I paid so much in 2000 I was shocked. I was paying $600. a week in Stockton California then. I know for a fact I paid a lot of it off then. I have lived the life of a Kid that did'nt have a clue on where He was going nor what He was doing back then, I was reckless to say the least. All I ask for now is a fair shake, I'm trying to play it straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment