Saturday, June 28, 2014

Rock and Roll Huchycoo

  Hey, these Bastards set Me up with acid and hard rock and that is a fact. Al I want is to see these Boy's hang. Again I say the words, 'No Man would allow such creatures to get away with such a crime.'. These are Children that think I am a joke, Grown People do not joke about other Humans and that again is a fact of life. Kids in America are so lost They don't have a clue what a Full Grown Adult actually is. There are those that will scoff and think They know better, get real Kid. Richard Pattison set it up so I'd be an asset to His plan, He could'nt write a hit song and figured I could do it for Him. I completely understand that that statement lone sounds like crap, but I have heard Richards music and am still not impressed. Take these Boy's down if You can, the anger alone is enough to drive a Person over the edge. Unless You are a heartless Bastard You'd hang these People.

No comments:

Post a Comment