Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A reason to kill

   A reason to kill? You are a reason to take a Humans life. I told of the time I tried to take a Rapist life if I remember right, it's hard to remember all seven hundred plus pages that I've written. "I don't give a Fuck!", was just said on a movie I am watching, damn if that's not the American Youth. Well it's about time Somebody started giving a Fuck. Son of a Bitch! If America continues as it is, We are Fucked, so give one dammit. This page writing as I call it never started over the mess that America is in, but I see a chance to change a few Kids. Kid's, Today We are facing a dilemma in which We may not walk away from as a Winner. We are being overrun by People wanting to kill Us, so wake the Fuck up! We stand alone You may think, but with all the help We have given the World in the past one hundred years We have Allies. The thing I fear is that They will hit so fast and hard that People will be in shock, which They will be, and be in deep shit. People like Me will kill for You and that's a fact that You need to realize. To the woods, if it comes down to it, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment