Saturday, June 14, 2014

Kelly

   The word of the day is integrity, I had to look it up Myself. Just like Honorable, yes I looked it up too. These words have more meaning in them than I ever expected, and they are found in less and less People daily. I really hate to rag on America, but God Dammit all, We as a whole need to find a solution to Our future. Tomorrow looks seriously dark if We don't change Our ways. I for one have been trying. I have lost sixty pounds since I was driving a cab in Killeen Texas. it's a start. I wound up getting to 260, that was cut off quick. We can all see Ourselves, some might lie about Themselves, but We can see. Actually I am shocked a bit with Myself tonight, I do read My own crap here. America the beautiful, let's keep 'er that way. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment