Thursday, June 5, 2014

Today in America

   I really wonder what it is that is really going on. In Seattle Today there was yet another shooting, why would anyone just walk into a College and open fire? My personal thoughts are that this Obama Person, Whom I do not believe is an American, I stirring up trouble. They want gun control, and if They make People see just how dangerous they are maybe They can take them away. For a fact that will not happen without a fight. What the American People need is for the Military to back the People, without Them We would have a slim chance. When You hear this Obama talk He has great speaking skills, and sounds American. I have met pot runners from Mexico that spoke such perfect english We all said it sounded practiced. I Myself can sound like a Mexican. I am not sure about what I read on the internet, but I have read where He is trying to make it easy for other Countries to become Soldiers, that is not acceptable. I feel He and His People want a race War on American soil, "Destroy Them from within.". People Today are looking at exactly that if We continue. "Population control.", has in the past been used by starting Wars. We have made it too easy to enter America and become a Citizen. In the 1800s We need Immigrants because They were taking this Country from the inhabitants, once They took it They should have slowed the flow. Now We have allowed Our Enemies to roam free here, War is over the horizon no matter what We do now. The one question We need to ask is, Who will We fight? Ourselves? Or the instigators from foreign Lands. God Bless Us all that are on the side of the righteous, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment